Kitsap County Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Kitsap County Rental Property
Serving Kitsap, Mason, Pierce, Snohomish, and South King County
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Puget Sound and surrounding area, representing properties throughout Kitsap, Mason, Pierce County, and South King County.
Benefits of using Paramount Property Management Group
- No hassle management
- Personalized service We answer phones.
- Progressive, cutting edge tech We make it easy.
- Industry leading marketing tools.
- Full Reporting We keep you informed with monthly automated owner reports.
- Online owner portal access.
- Mid-tenancy walkthroughs. We resolve issues before they become problems.
- Inhouse construction division. We protect your investment.
- 24/7 maintenance request handling; including emergency requests
- Prompt response to tenant requests
- Fulltime management and maintenance
- Reduced vacancy rates
- Reduced time on market
What we do as your Kitsap County property manager:
- Fill vacancies quickly
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Personalized tenant screening
- Background and credit investigations
- Tenant guidance and checklists
- Pre-move in property evaluations
- Mid-tenancy property evaluations
- Online application processing using Appfolio
- Lease signing and template options
- Full service repair, within 48 hours
- Rent collection and easy to understand reporting
- Accounting and electronic payment transfers
- Coordinate evictions
Inquire About Our Services
- Full inspection of property prior to renting by licensed and bonded contractor
- Mid tenancy walkthroughs
- Visual driveby inspections while occupied
- Exit walkthroughs on tenant removal
- Web based documentation
- Industry publications
- Online presence through our website and internet advertising
- Visible signage on and off property
- Associated with National Association of Residential Property Management
- Online and in person application process
- Credit report with FICO score
- Eviction history screening
- Criminal history screening
- Easy to read summaries
- Leases prepared based on your terms
- Executed electronically or in person
Kitsap County Area Information
When the Washington Territory was organized in 1853, the Kitsap Peninsula was divided between King County to the east and Jefferson County to the west. Official public papers were required to be filed at the county seat, which meant Peninsula business people had to travel to either Seattle or Port Townsend to transact business. On the understanding that they would "bring home a new county," area mill operators George Meigs and William Renton supported the candidacies to the Territorial Legislature of two employees from their respective mills: Timothy Duane Hinckley from Meigs' and S.B. Wilson from Renton's. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve