Pierce County Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Pierce County Rental Property
Serving Kitsap, Mason, Pierce, Snohomish, and South King County
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Puget Sound and surrounding area, representing properties throughout Kitsap, Mason, Pierce County, and South King County.
Benefits of using Paramount Property Management Group
- No hassle management
- Personalized service We answer phones.
- Progressive, cutting edge tech We make it easy.
- Industry leading marketing tools.
- Full Reporting We keep you informed with monthly automated owner reports.
- Online owner portal access.
- Mid-tenancy walkthroughs. We resolve issues before they become problems.
- Inhouse construction division. We protect your investment.
- 24/7 maintenance request handling; including emergency requests
- Prompt response to tenant requests
- Fulltime management and maintenance
- Reduced vacancy rates
- Reduced time on market
What we do as your Pierce County property manager:
- Fill vacancies quickly
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Personalized tenant screening
- Background and credit investigations
- Tenant guidance and checklists
- Pre-move in property evaluations
- Mid-tenancy property evaluations
- Online application processing using Appfolio
- Lease signing and template options
- Full service repair, within 48 hours
- Rent collection and easy to understand reporting
- Accounting and electronic payment transfers
- Coordinate evictions
Inquire About Our Services
- Full inspection of property prior to renting by licensed and bonded contractor
- Mid tenancy walkthroughs
- Visual driveby inspections while occupied
- Exit walkthroughs on tenant removal
- Web based documentation
- Industry publications
- Online presence through our website and internet advertising
- Visible signage on and off property
- Associated with National Association of Residential Property Management
- Online and in person application process
- Credit report with FICO score
- Eviction history screening
- Criminal history screening
- Easy to read summaries
- Leases prepared based on your terms
- Executed electronically or in person
Pierce County Area Information
Pierce County boasts a thriving arts and culture community. Arts organizations within Pierce County include:the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts, Grand Cinema, Lakewood Playhouse, Museum of Glass, Northwest Sinfonietta, Speakeasy Arts Cooperative, Tacoma Art Museum, Tacoma Little Theater, Tacoma Concert Band, Tacoma Musical Playhouse, Tacoma Opera, Tacoma Philharmonic, Tacoma Symphony, Dance Theater Northwest, Washington State History Museum and others. Wintergrass, a yearly festival that takes place over several days in February every year, was honored in 2005 as "Bluegrass Festival of the year in 2005". (It was moved to Bellevue starting in 2010.) The City of Tacoma celebrates "Art at Work" month every November to encourage participation and support for the arts community in that city. ArtsFund, a regional United Arts Fund, has been supporting the arts community in Pierce County since 1969. LeMay-America’s Car Museum opened in 2012 in Tacoma. The Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum, founded in 1983 in Tacoma, houses the worlds largest private collection of original manuscripts and documents. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve