Mason County Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Mason County Rental Property
Serving Kitsap, Mason, Pierce, Snohomish, and South King County
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Puget Sound and surrounding area, representing properties throughout Kitsap, Mason, Pierce County, and South King County.
Benefits of using Paramount Property Management Group
- No hassle management
- Personalized service We answer phones.
- Progressive, cutting edge tech We make it easy.
- Industry leading marketing tools.
- Full Reporting We keep you informed with monthly automated owner reports.
- Online owner portal access.
- Mid-tenancy walkthroughs. We resolve issues before they become problems.
- Inhouse construction division. We protect your investment.
- 24/7 maintenance request handling; including emergency requests
- Prompt response to tenant requests
- Fulltime management and maintenance
- Reduced vacancy rates
- Reduced time on market
What we do as your Mason County property manager:
- Fill vacancies quickly
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Personalized tenant screening
- Background and credit investigations
- Tenant guidance and checklists
- Pre-move in property evaluations
- Mid-tenancy property evaluations
- Online application processing using Appfolio
- Lease signing and template options
- Full service repair, within 48 hours
- Rent collection and easy to understand reporting
- Accounting and electronic payment transfers
- Coordinate evictions
Inquire About Our Services
- Full inspection of property prior to renting
- Mid tenancy walkthroughs
- Visual driveby inspections while occupied
- Exit walkthroughs on tenant removal
- Web based documentation
- Industry publications
- Online presence through our website and internet advertising
- Visible signage on and off property
- Associated with National Association of Residential Property Management
- Online and in person application process
- Credit report with FICO score
- Eviction history screening
- Criminal history screening
- Leases prepared based on your terms
- Executed electronically or in person
Mason County Area Information
Mason County is a county located in the U.S. state of Washington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 60,699. The county seat and only incorporated city is Shelton. The county was formed out of King County on March 13, 1854. Originally named Sawamish County, it took its present name in 1864 in honor of Charles H. Mason, the first Secretary of Washington Territory.
Mason County comprises the Shelton, WA Micropolitan Statistical Area and is included in the Seattle-Tacoma, WA Combined Statistical Area. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve